On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Saturday Song

I just discovered Pink Saturday and think I will link up with the others since I have a little pink to share today!



I know a place I can always run to
In times of distress, confusion, and fear
When my enemy surrounds me, 
I know in You I’m safe
for You keep me 
And hide me in the shadow of Your wings.

In the shadow of Your wings, I know I am safe
In the shadow of Your wings, I find relief
For You will hold me, You’ll guide me with Your righteous hand
I find rest – peace of mind, In the shadow of Your wings.

The Lord is my shield, He’s the healer of my soul
He’s the tower of strength, my redeemer my keeper
When my heart is filled with sorrow, For You’re a lifter of my head
You surround me with favor, And You satisfy my soul.*





*Lyrics by Nokozo Mbambo

In the Shadow of Your Wings

7 comments:

Karen said...

This is a lovely song. Thank you. Have a wonderful weekend.

Susie said...

Nonie, The perfect Saturday song. Blessings,xoxo, Susie

Terri D said...

Lovely!!

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Connie. I am so glad you found Pink Saturday, and that you joined us. Please feel free to participate any time. Pink is always wonderful, but we are happy for you to share what inspires you or makes you smile.

Your birdhouse definitely caught my eye. My husband loves birdhouses, and he hangs them on the trees in the wooded area behind our house.

Visits With Mary said...

A lovely post for this lovely SonDay!

Cranberry Morning said...

Amen! A lovely post today.

Breathing In Grace said...

This is beautiful. HOPE you're having a great week!