On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, April 22, 2016

A Happy Happy Friday Foto Day

Today I am linking up with Debbie at Breathing in Grace for Friday Foto Friends!
Happy Anniversary to Debbie and her sweetheart!

Happy Birthday to Jack!

Jack is five today!
Bittersweet. He's growing up!
That's good.
But missing that sweet baby boy.



 Happy Anniversary to Jason and Amy

Today is also Jack's Mom and Dad's 10th wedding anniversary.


Oh happy day!

Father and son dancing to celebrate!


A couple of beautiful days this week.

A joyful dance performed by Erin.
One of the precious kids in our preschool!
So precious.

It has been a busy week chock full of moments of joy, moments of reunion, moments of discovery, moments of sadness, moments of waiting, moments of disappointments. But it is still a good week filled with life moments - evidence of living! And I choose joy today!


12 comments:

Susie said...

Nonnie, I know that bittersweet feeling of our grands growing up...it seems to quickly. Your post today makes your week sounds busy , as was mine. Mine did not have such beautiful things...but I have learn to count my blessings , no matter how small. I am so thankful for our God , who watches over us and answers our prayers. Blessings for a fun filled weekend, xoxo, Susie

shortybear said...

sweet photos

Visits With Mary said...

Happy Birthday Jack and Happy Anniversary Jason and Amy! Enjoyed your pictures! Hope you have a fantastic Friday!

Melanie said...

Thank you for your visit! Such wonderful moments you've been able to celebrate recently! Happy Anniversary to Jason and Amy and Happy Birthday to Jack!

Melanie said...

Thank you for your visit! Such wonderful moments you've been able to celebrate recently! Happy Anniversary to Jason and Amy and Happy Birthday to Jack!

Terri D said...

Wonderful photos!! Happy days!! Birthdays and anniversaries are certainly worthy of celebrations!

Sylvia said...

Happy Birthday,Jack! Look at those pretty eyes!

Jill said...

Happy birthday Jack!!! Hope your day was super special! I went into labor with Hayley on mine and Jerry's anniversary but had her 27 hours later :-) Have a great weekend!

Blessings,
Jill

Joyful said...

Nonni, such sweet photos all of them. I think Jack is super cute and I love the photo of father and son dancing! How special. Have a great weekend. x

Breathing In Grace said...

I'm sorry I'm late in visiting, sweet Lady. Pappy and I were out and about yesterday and my blog visiting got pushed aside! What precious photos of you family. Jack is adorable...that's Pappy's name and one of our grandson's middle name is Jackson! Thanks so much for linking up...HOPE you have a great weekend.

Cranberry Morning said...

I know what you mean. I've got a grandchild turning six and I hate to see him grow out of that sweet age. Then again. We really wouldn't want it any other way and each age brings new joys. But still... Your field of flowers and blue skies photo is gorgeous, and I enjoyed seeing the sweet family celebrations photos. Lovely.

Cranberry Morning said...

I know what you mean. I've got a grandchild turning six and I hate to see him grow out of that sweet age. Then again. We really wouldn't want it any other way and each age brings new joys. But still... Your field of flowers and blue skies photo is gorgeous, and I enjoyed seeing the sweet family celebrations photos. Lovely.