On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, April 8, 2016

Blooming Friday Fotos



This gorgeousness was right outside my window this morning 
so I couldn't resist taking a picture.
I love sunrise and sunsets.
One of my favorite Facebook friends posted the quote so I added it to my photo!

Happy Friday!


Here's a little of what's blooming at my house today.
I'm think'n pink!

 Periwinkles

 Hibiscus

I can't remember the name of this one, but
it begins with a g and ends with a! It loves
sunshine, so I have high hopes for it.

My peony plants are full of blooms that aren't ready to pop forth yet. This is now:



Next week they should be looking like this:


If only they would last longer. 

I love peonies because they are beautiful, smell wonderful,
and they remind me of my parents who always loved peonies.

Everything is coming up roses, too.


This pic is really from last Spring, however, we had cut them waaaayyy back
and they are just now beginning to bloom.




5 comments:

Susie said...

Nonnie, It is looking pretty at your house. I am so Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Susie said...

Nonnie, Part of my comment disappeared. LOL. I said it looks pretty at your house. I am ready for some warm days and flowers too. Bless you, xoxo,Susie

shortybear said...

lovely photos.

Terri D said...

So very pretty!! No blooms in our yard. Sigh.

Breathing In Grace said...

Oh, my word....such beautiful flowers! I love peonies so much. My Mamaw called them "pineys" ...sweet memory. I have 2 and both are white, full of buds, too! Thanks so much for linking up with me. I'm sorry I'm a bit late to visit.