1. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final person left, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer? I want to be the smart one.
2. While watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time or the person who falls asleep? I've never been a fan, so I haven't watched any scary movies for many, many years. In the last one I remember, I covered my eyes.
3. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it? No, because that would say I thought I believed it to be haunted.
4. Favorite horror monster or villain? Right now the villains are on Poldark and it's a toss-up between the nasty George Warleggan and the evil vicar. At least the evil vicar got his just desserts this week and I'm sooooooo glad. Waiting for George to get his.
5. Favorite horror or Halloween-themed song? Monster Mash.
6. Tell us something random about your week.
Well, here goes. Today I picked up two free books that look good at Bible study and got about a dozen free canned goods that will need to be eaten by the end of the year. (The church was cleaning out the food pantry to replace with new.) This morning Amy was taking a poll of what items we consider "must" be on the Thanksgiving menu, so since all the cans are green beans, maybe that will be part of my offering?
Speaking of food, yesterday I had some leftover chicken and acorn squash from Sunday. I went to Pinterest to find something to make and voila! Chicken Pot Pie soup and Winter Squash Rolls! Both were delicious, even though my buns aren't that pretty!! Haha!
I wanted to get DH interested in some kind of games we can play and so I ordered a Wahoo board and marbles, which came yesterday. We played a game, and then played two rounds of gin. He liked it! Yay! So excited. Plus it's another game we can play when the kids come to visit.