On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Foto Friends

The beauty of God's creation brings me joy.

Sunset reflections on the Mississippi




Mountains and water
at Glacier National Park



Mountains and more water with Scripture!
Acadia Mountains in New York


I like taking my photos and adding Scripture to them.

 Sunrise outside my window

 Daytona Beach

Love blue skies and puffy clouds

Tulips at Dallas Arboretum


Happy Friday and Welcome April

13 comments:

Annsterw said...

Beautiful photography and beautiful versus! You are truly an artist! Love them all! Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing those! Annster's Domain

Melanie said...

What beautiful photos! I live about 2 1/2 hours away from Daytona. I love the sky photos. I'm a sky watcher for sure!

Visits With Mary said...

Hello, I'm visiting from Breathing in Grace! Your pictures are so pretty and I'm loving your scripture pics! Have a great day!

Breathing In Grace said...

Oh, what gorgeous photos....just a reminder of God's great creation!!! Thank you soooo much for linking up with us today. HOPE you can make it a "habit". ;-) Happy weekend to you!

Janelle said...

Beautiful. I did not know you had a blog. I am so glad you let me know.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos!

Terri D said...

Lovely photos made even lovelier with the scriptures! Excellent!!

shortybear said...

happy april.

Susie said...

Nonnie, I love all your beautiful nature shots. Now I can post some of mine...as you know my camera is still at my daughter's. LOL. Thankful I have some on file. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo,Susie

NanaDiana said...

Those are GREAT shots, Connie. Those cloud shots are just amazing! Hope you have a wonderful weekend- xo Diana

Phoebes World said...

Beautiful photos...Beautiful Scriptures
Have a wonderful weekend
Phoebe x

Sylvia said...

Love your verses and photo's.
Have blessed weekend!

Karen said...

Your photos are wonderful! I especially like the sunset on the Mississippi. I'm thankful for the beauty of God's creation! Have a blessed Sunday afternoon.