On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, November 16, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

Linking up for fun with Friday Foto Friends. Join Deb at Breathing in Grace. 




Sunset last evening 

Our latest lesson in BSF. I love
The Cross ... our Ebenezer
The Lord has helped us. 

Today we are looking forward to having a Thanksgiving lunch with the fourth graders at Kate's school! And thanks to Joyce, I have a tried and true gravy recipe from Southern Living

Last, but definitely not least, Hunter, our grand niece, turned four this month! Such a cutie. She's out with Daddy at Lowe's here. Her pretty Mama's birthday is today! Happy Birthday to both of you!


11 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Gorgeous skies and beautiful family. And that lesson page is very interesting. Looks like my notes when I try to take notes...every which away, but it makes sense to me! Yes, "Here I raise my Ebenezer..." I always was intrigued by that line in the hymn "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing" "The Lord has helped us!" What a wonderful blessing to remember.
Have a wonderful time at your Thanksgiving lunch at school today. Such fun for all. You are blessed.

Toni said...

Beautiful sunset photos and your grand niece Hunter is adorable. Enjoy your Thanksgiving lunch with the 4th graders. That sounds like a lot of fun. Havde a day of blessings my friend.

NanaDiana said...

What pretty sky pictures!!!! I love your notes, too.
Happy Birthday to two special girls in your life! xo Diana

Annie said...

Beautiful sunset! I love the lesson page.
Happy birthday to the lovely young ladies too!

Chatty Crone said...

The photos of the skies are beautiful! And boy was that bible study interesting about the arc. And i love the little one feeding her baby - I wished I had a girl granddaughter! Have a good weekend. sandie

Terri D said...

Two beautiful girls!! Those sky photos are gorgeous and I love the 'poster' messages!! Happy Friday!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Beautiful skies, and lunch with 4th graders sounds fun

Breathing In Grace said...

Such gorgeous skies...and pretty smiling girls. You asked about the Kroger mark-down flowers...I've only found them at our local Kroger. Another one I went to didn't have the rack specifically for the older flowers that are marked down, really affordable. I love fresh flowers, but not the price! HOPE you have a wonderful weekend. Happy THANKSgiving!

doodles n daydreams said...

Wonderful sky shots. Well, just wonderful pics all around really. Hoping you had a lovely Thanksgiving lunch at school with everyone.
Diana

Joyful said...

Beautiful skies Nonnie. I love the graphic for your Bible study. It's so artistic and filled with great summary of the Word. Your grand niece is a real cutie and her mama is too. I'm sending you warm wishes for a blessed Thanksgiving. We celebrated ours in Canada last month. I'm always grateful for the earlier celebration so I can prepare more leisurely for Christmas. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love your photos. Happy Birthday to Hunter and to her Mama! I just made a donation today to operation Christmas child. Have a nice weekend.