1. What are some memories you associate with spring?
My birthday, Easter clothes, mom letting us go barefoot outside, trips to the nursery to buy flowers to plant, thoughts of vacation and trips to the Dallas Arboretum with my friends to simply enjoy all the blooms: Azaleas, tulips, just everything you could think of.
2. April showers bring May flowers...was that saying proven true where you live? Snapdragons, anemones, carnations, lilacs, sweet peas, tulips, lily of the valley, orchids, roses, gardenias...which one on that list is your favorite May bloom?
Roses! My other favorite is not listed. Peony. I love peonies and watching them come up out of the ground, bushing out, and big blossoms that turned into the sweetest smell. ❤️ I’m going to find a place to plant some in my yard. Mother always had carnations and roses.
3. What are your top three distractions and how do you deal with them?
- my brain thinking about what needs to be done next
- the dog.
- I try to slap my hands or hide the phone, but that really doesn't work (I'm fibbing here, the phone is always with me. I do ignore some phone calls when necessary and I don't allow notifications from Facebook, etc.).
- Make a list and prioritize
- Just let her sit on my lap or talk to her as she follows me around, or just give in and take her for a walk.
5. In what way were you creative during the month of April?
6. Insert your own random thought here.