On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Friday Foto Friends

I am joining Friday Foto Friends with more sky pics. It is my hope that next week I can come up with something a little more original, although I can't seem to stop taking pics of the sunsets. They are so beautiful. Post your pics and link up with Deb at Breathing in Grace for Friday Foto Friends.

Pray for the folks on the Texas coast which is supposed to get hit with Hurricane Harvey. It sounds very scary. 











I just happened to notice this little fellow on my walk the other morning.
These guys sing a loud chorus that always says summertime to me.


God certainly has made amazing creatures to inhabit this earth. 


7 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

I never get tired of looking at sky pics! Yours are beautiful. My hubby calls those cicadas "your Mom's bugs" because she loves to hear them sing! They started up during the eclipse Last Monday! Thanks so much for sharing and linking up today... Happy Friday to you!

Cathy said...

I love your sky pictures and I never get bored of them. Beautiful!

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful sky pics with us. Yes, we are praying for family and friends in Harvey's path.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Wow! Those are some amazing sky pics...and that bug is something else!! I hope you are far enough away from the hurricane. Praying for all our Texas friends. Stay safe and dry! Have a blessed weekend.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Sky watching is one of my favorite pasttimes. Your photos are wonderful

Terri D said...

Those are some very interesting clouds! We are also praying for those in the path of Harvey. God's world is an amazing place!

betty-NZ said...

I know that feeling! There's nothing wrong with your photos, I could look at sky shots all day long because there's so much beauty up there!