On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday Foto Friends

Friday Foto Friends!


It has been fun watching my friends travel from Dallas up to Mount Rushmore, Yellowstone, Oregon, all the coast and down through California. They are having a wonderful time and sharing so many pictures. A brave young couple they are traveling with three young daughters and a baby boy! So my contribution to Friday Foto Friends today are from a place called Humbug Mountain. Trees! I love trees.







I also love a rushing river!
God has blessed us so richly in the beauty of His creation.

This is my Father's world,
and to my listening ears
all nature sings, and round me rings
the music of the spheres.
This is my Father's world:
I rest me in the thought
of rocks and trees, of skies and seas;
his hand the wonders wrought.

Last evening was a Pink Night out with friends at Gateway Church ... and the theme for the gathering was just that! Friends ... Community ... Connection and Relationships. How wonderfully blessed I am to have not only this group of friends, but others as well. I thank God for the friends I have who stand together in times of celebration and in those difficult times we all go through.






7 comments:

Susie said...

Nonnie, That is a wonderful photo of you and your friends. You are looking good girl. Blessings for a fun filled weekend, xoxo, Susie

Trudy said...

Good friends are a necessity of life. I don't want to think what I would do without mine.

NanaDiana said...

What a great post- loved all the nature pictures but I loved the last one of you girls the best. There is just something about friendship, isn't there? I have always told my girls to make good friends because, in this world it seems, men come and go---but a great friendship will always remain just that. xo Diana

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

Trees! Yes, I love their majesty. Several years ago we went to California and saw so many Red Wood trees. And, I never tire of seeing the huge old Oak Trees around us here. They are absolutely amazing. Yes, "This is My Father's World" in all its splendor and majesty.

annie said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful words and reminder to love! I enjoyed this post a lot.

Terri D said...

What a lovely group of women and I can tell just by looking at you all that the light of Jesus emanates from your hearts! The trees are very pretty!

Aritha V. said...

I also love trees! All your photos are beautiful and have a nice atmosphere. I would like to see it with my own eyes. But our side of the world is also beautiful. What a mighty Creator we have!!!