On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday Foto Friends

Friday Foto Friends!

This is from an old friend who is visiting
San Francisco right now. Isn't it a great pic?

A new pic of the little cutie pie.

This was out on the patio and I thought it was a worm. But on closer inspection, I saw it is the tiniest snake I've ever seen!! It was still alive, but I think the cold weather slowed him down. 

That's all. We are visiting family this weekend. Happy weekend to all. It is a cold and blustery day today, but sunshine all around! 





12 comments:

Dianna said...

What a cutie pie! And I love the quote at the end.

Cathy said...

What a cute little one. Love the boat, but not the snake. lol

Karen said...

Cutie Pie is darling with that pink hair bow!

Susie said...

Nonnie, I loved all the pics. How big will that snake get?? Cutie's sweet and so is her bow. Love the poster. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Toni said...

Hi Nonnie, love the boat photo and the adorable cutie pie with the pretty bow on her head. have a day of blessings ahead.

Chatty Crone said...

The baby is adorable - I love those bands - they did not have them when my daughter was little. Was that a black garden snake I hope? I love that last quote!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Cutie pie is adorable!

Joyful said...

Great pics. I love that boat on the water in San Fran and your little one is so cute. The inspirational quote is also very fun and so true.

Visits With Mary said...

Your little cutie pie certainly is a cutie pie!!

annie said...

Wonderful ship photo!
But I especially love the cutie pie photo.
What a dear little smile.

NanaDiana said...

What a great harbor picture from your friend...and I love the baby picture---NOT the baby snake--the REAL baby!
Hope you have a nice visit with family and a great weekend xo Diana

Breathing In Grace said...

Our daughter's cat brought baby snakes up on their front porch several times this summer! Booooo! 😵 Such a cutie! HOPE you have a great weekend!