On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday Foto Friends

Friday Foto Friends!



Love the sunrises each morning.


This was taken as we waited for Kate's softball game to begin Monday evening.

She's a good little softball player. Second batter up and playing second base and right field covering first base, too. 

This bobcat was spotted two streets over. We have seen one in our back yard before and it's a little scary to think of running into one when I'm walking the dog. I ask God's protection every morning when we begin our walk and stay on the alert!

Our kids had fun at the photo shoot last week before going to the Great Wolf Lodge. I haven't posted many pics of them there as I didn't carry my phone around. It was a little strange doing things without wagging around a purse and my phone, but somewhat freeing.





Little monkeys

Rebecca, Sane, Simple, Sacred posted this quote last week and I decided it was something to save and share again.



11 comments:

Linda said...

Great photos...have a beautiful day, friend.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Love the happy family pics on the trees...such cute "monkeys" just "monkeying around". Precious memories. That bobcat is amazing...usually don't see them in the daytime. Your sky photos are always stunning. You have a great place to view God's amazing skies. Thank you for sharing...I love the quote as well...very appropriate.

Susie said...

Nonnie, I love all the pictures. What a cute idea to have the children in the trees. My Angie used to be the tree climber when my girls were small.:) I miss those days. Wishing all of you a fun weekend. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Terri D said...

That tree makes for a great place to do a photo shoot! Love the way they turned out! Happy you had such a good time and I feel naked too, when I am without my purse and phone. Yikes! The skies are amazing!

Visits With Mary said...

That bobcat is scary...be careful! That big tree was a great backdrop for the pictures. The kids look right at home sitting on it's branches.

Chatty Crone said...

The first photos make me think of God and what Heaven will be like.
A bobcat in your neighborhood? That is scary.
The kids are adorable as usual - and you have a nice little group of them!!
I am going to borrow that last quote it spoke to me! Is that okay?
Thank you.

Toni said...

Hi Nonnie, Love the beautiful sky photos, scary bobcat and the wonderful kids in that fantastic tree. I really enjoyed my visit to your area through your wonderful photos. Have a day of blessings my friend.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Great photos - love the slinking wild cat

NanaDiana said...

GREAT photos, Connie! Wow-that one of the bobcat...wouldn't want to meet him on a walk either. lol
Those are sweet shots of the kids and your hubby. What a blessing to be able to spend the time with them.
Great writing about duty, too. xo Diana

annie said...

Wonderful photos of a beautiful family!
I hope that bobcat stays away from you.

Breathing In Grace said...

I know I'm terribly late to visit you...again! We had our grand-kiddos all weekend and yesterday I didn't feel too well. I'm so sorry. Thank you for linking up such pretty sky fotos...and I love looking at pictures of grandkids! HOPE you have a great week.