On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Thursday, July 26, 2018

You've Lost That Bloggin' Feelin'!

I know others feel this way. It seems the past couple of weeks have been busy with company, catching up and cleaning up. We had fun with our kids last week in spite of the outrageous temperatures.


We found things to do inside.

Indoor pool


Dave and Buster's fun

Several games of 42


What's he up to?

Ha!! This!! Little brothers.



Just hanging out

And we caught a movie, Ant Man and the Wasp!! It was a super good movie.

It was a good week. This week I've been catching up with doctor appointments, grocery shopping, Monday night friends and lunch every day with friends!

On Monday evening we noticed this beautiful sunset

Went outside to look and were pleasantly surprised by the cool breezes and cool front that came with those breezes. A mere 95 degrees!! This was pretty exciting so we continued our visit outside to just enjoy.

Now I just need to sit down this afternoon and catch up with all the bloggers who haven't lost that bloggin' feelin'!



11 comments:

Visits With Mary said...

We had the same "cool" front, temps are only going to be 98* today. lol

Wild Oak Designs said...

Yup...been busy here too and totally have lost that bloggin' feeling.....
My blog rarely gets comments and now that I've taken a "break" and come back hardly any followers....
Seems that it just isn't that important anymore....I've got other things ....
so, I read a few each day...and move on....
great you are still in it!

Wanda said...

Funny ~ I had that blogging feeling after a couple weeks trying to catch up on life. HaHa. I finally posted one today. We have been in triple digits too..yikes it's been hot. AC running...know the bill will be higher, but whatca going do??

Love all your pictures, and especially loved your bedroom and the bed spread.

Hugs.

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

I think most of us can empathize with the blogging issue. I wonder a lot of days why I do it. I've just had to decide its the reason that I started in the beginning - I need the creative outlet and a record of our lives. Who will benefit from those memories, I have no idea, but I can look back and enjoy them. We missed the cool front unfortunately and have had record breaking heat here. The humidity here is almost unbearable. At least yours is a dry heat. Hope to see you again soon.

Susie said...

Nonnie, I feel as if we have been inside more this spring/summer than we were all winter. LOL. I loved your pictures. The kids playing games and just sitting on the bed visiting. Your dog looks like it wants to play with your grandson, so cute. Blessings to all there, xoxo, Susie

Terri D said...

Well, it looks like you have been having a great time with family and friends so not thinking about blogging can certainly be forgiven (winking). Nice to catch up and that sunset is gorgeous!

Chatty Crone said...

95 degrees and you are cool! The kids seemed to have found a lot of nice things to do to stay cool. I don't think heat affects them like it does the adults. You have a wonderful group. sandie

NanaDiana said...

How wonderful to have such great family time! Aren't we lucky to have families to love on?
You got some great pictures, too.

It is hard to get back in the swing when you have been away for a while. I saw another blogger that I have followed for a long time stopped blogging today. It is sad but I do understand.

Hope you have a great weekend. xo Diana

Kay G. said...

Keep cool! I like the look of that pool, it is has been hot in Georgia too, not able to walk very much and not much energy to blog! xx

Cathy said...

It looks like you had such a wonderful time and the kids looked like they were well entertained. Aren't grandkids just the best?!?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you found some fun things to do! I'm sure everyone had a good time. I hope to see Ant Man and Wasp soon. I am a fan of Ant Man! Enjoyed all of the photos.