On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Snaps of Miscellaneous Summer Fun

He's baaaacccckkk!



Every time we eat Mexican food at this particular restaurant, 
Jack recalls the time we posed here for this picture.
What a great memory for a little kid of about 2!!


So last evening he asked me to take a pic of us three in front of the fountain 
(which fountain you can't see in this pic).


We've been playing around here, taking it easy,
and I promised we would go swimming.

The sky was overcast, so it was perfect!

But the nice thing is there is an indoor aquatic pool as well as
the pool outdoors. So we go back and forth. 


Grandpa kept himself busy relaxing in the lounger.

A good time was had by all.

And my sister was enjoying Denver.

And Kate was in East Texas with her Nana and cousin


And my sweet great-niece is now 8 months old.
She such a happy little thing!

Sooooooo, when I tried these on at the store, I thought they were great. 
Comfortable, colorful, and summery. 
After I put them on, removed the tags, and walked down for DH's approval, 
he thought they were PAJAMAS!!!! AAAuuuuuuggghhhh!
And now I realize they are just a tad too big! Too late.





4 comments:

Nonnie said...

Happy Thursday!

Sandi said...

They look comfortable and not like jammies!

Terri D said...

I think the new capris look fine! Wear them! Summer fun makes the best memories!!

Chatty Crone said...

Was he doing karate poses? And that is amazing memories for a 2 year old. Do you have pools in your neighborhood like we do here? Your family seems all over and busy. And lastly I liked the pants too! sandie