On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, November 24, 2017

Friday Foto Friends

Friday Foto Friends!


Sunrise this past Monday

Times like this I wish I had more than an iPad or iPhone.
A rare sight out my window this morning.

Another good action shot of our grandson Brady


Sweet baby Tenley

Tenley at one month

Putting my feet up at the end of the day.



9 comments:

Susie said...

Love your photos Nonnie. Sweet baby love. I was ready to jump into my lounging clothes last evening. :) Blessings for a relaxing weekend, xoxo, Susie

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

I could spend hours looking out over your back yard. What a view and to see the dear must have been so exciting. Love the pics of the grands - precious. Was in The Colony yesterday for Thanksgiving. Hope you and your DH had a good day.

Joyful said...

I love your sky shot. Your grands are so cute. I could enjoy wearing your moccasins. They look so pretty.

annie said...

The sky is lovely but the kids are just adorable!
Love your moccasins. I am a big fan of wearing moccasins.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Enjoyed your photos. Have a nice weekend!

Terri D said...

That action shot of Brady is just about perfect! I so enjoyed seeing your FOTOS today!

Jill said...

Awe I just love all these photos! Hope you are doing well and have a wonderful week!!

Blessings,
Jill

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I love your moccasins!! Especially on your feet at the end of the day!! I love that feeling... And what a precious baby!! She is just adorable! That action shot was super...and the deer in the field? Great! Of course, I always love the skies...Thank you for sharing all of the above. I missed Friday Foto Friends last week. Hope to do better this week. IT was just too crazy here...

Karen said...

Tenley and Brady are adorable! Cute photos! Have a great week.