On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Hello

 
Tulips are such happy flowers, don't you think?
 
The Dallas Arboretum Spring 2012
 
I love a field of tulips. We may be approaching Fall, which I enjoy immensely,
but I just found this in my photos and wanted to share.
 
The tulips have faded for this year, the roses are withering,
and the crepe myrtles are beginning to look a little ragged around the edges.
 
Fall will bring beautiful foliage and colorful mums and pumpkins and such.
I enjoy all the seasons because they are reminders to me in nature
of the fact that God's love never changes.
 
While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat,
summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.” 
(Genesis 8:22)
 
For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:
a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant,
and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up; a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance; a time to cast away stones,
and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; ...
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Wanda said...

We are back from our trip to Oregon, and we saw so much "Green" ~ the trees, the forest behind our daughters home, it was rich and deep.

I do love tulips, but look forward to the fall colors now, and doing some fall decorating in my home.

That's a wonderful passage from
Ecc.

yaya said...

Tulips and lilacs are my favorite spring flowers. I'm trying to keep some of my summer flowers going with the dry we've been having, but I think it's almost done. I'm looking forward to fall this year. Love this season. Beautiful scriptures...thanks for sharing!

NanaDiana said...

I love tulips, too. This is actually a good reminder post to order/plant bulbs now- xo Diana

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh dear we are late for Sunday but wanted to say it is a beautiful post.
Hugs to you and Trudy
Madi and MOm

Anonymous said...

such a lovely lovely post,