It is just about the middle of June now and time for another Wednesday Hodgepodge.
1. What happens to the mail at your house?
If it is not something to be filed in the file folder, then it is promptly placed here:
Unless it's something that needs to be shredded.
2. Something you always splurge on?
Hmmmmm. I don't mind spending a good amount on clothes since I seldom buy trendy clothes and I wear my clothes for-evah!!! Sad to say though, most of the time I'm wearing tee-shirts and jeans or shorts.
Any guilt associated with the splurge? Sometimes, but if it is something I really like and know I will wear it often, then no.
3. There are many, but what are two important questions you think every bride and groom should ask/answer before they plan their walk down the aisle?
Long before taking that walk, the questions that need to be answered are the ones relating to commitment, money, children and most importantly, being clear about their faith and commitment to the Lord. I know. That's four.
4. What's the best advice your father ever gave you?
Tell the truth.
5. Your favorite movie where a father features heavily in the storyline?
I can think of a few, but I know when I read everyone's answers, I will slap my forehead and wonder why I didn't think of that!! But here goes a few I love. I never can settle on just one.
Loved Tevye - he loved his God and his girls.
A Dad Everybody Loved
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Father's Day! My Dad.
I think we kinda look alike.