On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, May 4, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

Yes!!!! I'm late, I'm late, for this very important date! I so wanted to join in with Friday Foto Friends, but THIS ...


Got it up and running again and offering a few pics so I can join everybody at Breathing in Grace for Friday Foto Friends.

I do love sky pics and tree pics! 

 Especially when there is something ... or someone in the tree!






Last night we visited Kate's school to see the 3rd and 4th grade choir performance. It was excellent and Jack sat beside me singing along. I think it's cool that as Kate practiced the songs, he learned them, too. 

I just couldn't get these people out from in front of my phone!
Kate looks so serious, but I think she is focusing on the music teacher.



She smiled!


Posing for the coach.

Being silly with a few members of her softball team afterwards.

We also got to see artwork of some of the students.
Two of Kate's artwork were chosen for display.

This is on foil.

Hot chocolate with marshmallows.



I like the above artwork God has blessed us with! 

And, on our drive home, I managed to sneak in a sky pic while driving! DH does not like me to do that when I am driving 70 mph.






14 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, what a great post. I'm loving all the photos. Kate looks so cute and her artwork is really good!!! Have a lovely weekend.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Yikes...you took that picture while driving at 70 mph? I thought I was naughty to try things like that at 50 Mph. LOL. So glad you made it home safely! What we won't do for a good picture! Love the children singing and the artwork...that is so wonderful! You are blessed to be near enough to go and see all of this and support your darling grandkids. Glad your computer came back to life in time for today's pictures!! Always so good to hear from you!! Have a blessed weekend!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Wonderful post and I love the artwork

Visits With Mary said...

Sweet pictures of the grands and I never tire of sky pictures. In one of the pictures it looks like Jackis standing on Kates head!! lol

NanaDiana said...

Those are all great pictures, Connie. Love those kiddy concerts and love your sky pictures, too. The kids are really cute and what a great idea about those wings for a photo op. Hope you have a great weekend- xo diana

Karen said...

I enjoy the children's choir concerts so much. How special that Jack is learning the songs along with them.

Sylvia said...

I loved going to hear my grandson, who is in college now, sing in the high school choir. Love the photo's of trees with the children in them. Sky photo's are always great to see but be careful driving. I am bad at that also.

Terri D said...

The colorful angel wings are beautiful! What a great idea and place for a photo-shoot! I love the sky pictures too. God's beautiful blue sky, always above us! Your kiddos are SO cute and SO precious!

Annie said...

Special memories and photos!
Gorgeous sky and wonderful children. Who could ask for more?

Breathing In Grace said...

You're not the only one late. I seem to get later and later in visiting my friends who link up with FFF. It's just a busy time of year for me and I'm have more responsibilities now with my mom. I love your Sky photos and the ones of your precious grandbabies. Yes, they are the best artwork ever! Being a grandparent is one of the biggest blessings that God gives! Hope you're having a great weekend.

Cathy said...

I love the angel wings pictures...so much color. I also like all your tree and sky photos. Oh my, you were driving 70mph and taking that picture? It's beautiful though.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Annie said...

The hot chocolate with marshmallows is really quite good and very modern art-ish. I can see it hanging in a modern kitchen/dining area. I hope she continues with her art.
I like the kitty in the tree too but the kids photos are wonderful.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Lovely skies and cute kids - am in love with the wings art

betty-NZ said...

A great series of photos. The last shot is just wonderful.