On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Monday, April 30, 2018

Photo Memories April 2018

I don't have a clue where to begin with events from the past few weeks, so I am just posting a few of my favorite photos to save! A few? Well, maybe more than a few. Just know we have enjoyed some good times!

Uncle Jay with Hunter and Lincoln

Little Londyn (a/k/a Londy)

Sweet Hunter

They call him the "DestructOR!"
"Who, me?"

Two brothers just loving those precious kiddos.
(I've shared before how these guys happen to be brothers right here!


Hyped up and ready for bedtime! Poor Mama.

Omi with her granddaughters

Aunt Nonnie loving these girls!

Tenley toolin' around the house.

"Let me help you!"

All around the table. Sweet times!


The dogwoods and azaleas were so beautiful.
Everything was in bloom in Tulsa!

And in South Texas.

Two of my absolute favorites!!!!!

Breakfast with a pair of champions!

These are some fine boys! Love!


Just part of the game!

This dog can slobber big time! 
And he won't be pushed around either!






7 comments:

Linda said...

Your April was full of love and family! I’m so glad I got to read about your brothers.......

Debby Ray said...

What a beautiful story about the "brothers". Yes, I was thinking Blind Side before I even read your words. God is GOOD!

Visits With Mary said...

Great family pictures, I enjoyed all of them.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

wow!
What a story! Thank you for the link to your past blog about "the brothers". Looks like you had a very full and beautiful April. I've missed you here and wondered what was happening in your life! I see now, you were "living" your life abundantly!! Thank you for allowing us a peek into it. Blessings to all of you. This was lovely.

Chatty Crone said...

Thanks for the photos of your lovely family! And the dog!

Breathing In Grace said...

Sweet fotos...precious family memories!

Susie said...

You have a big family Nonnie. I love the way the young boy is looking at your husband, so adoringly. Glad you are getting to see and spend time with your loved ones. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie