On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, January 18, 2019

My Strength

Father, I thank You that I belong to you; You hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. Whom have I in heaven but You? I desire You more than anything on earth. My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; He is mine forever.” Amen


Psalms‬ ‭73:23-26‬ ‭NLT‬‬

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

A beautiful heartfelt prayer. I am glad we both have HIM!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I love that prayer. I've missed you. Are you okay? Hope everything is all right with you and family. Just know we love you and care about you! Have a blessed day and weekend. Take Care.

Visits With Mary said...

Amen! Such a nice prayer.

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

Amen, my sweet friend.

Karen said...

Amen. Our God is faithful and true!

Wanda said...

Thank You. I love Scripture and prayers that speak to my heart.