On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

I don't have much this week, but wanted to join in with Deb at Breathing in Grace for Friday Foto Friends.



My photographer friend, Janelle, took the bear photos!

This from our Arboretum

Red Sky at Night the other evening.

Saying good-bye to the boys on Monday as they were headed for school
and we would be coming home. Papa was still in bed sleeping dreaming of these, I'll bet!

Round Rock Donuts are the BEST! 


Getting my hair cut, and highlights. Crazy hair while Kim looks grim watching the news. She is a News Junkie with very strong opinions! We have great conversations, but it does concern me sometimes when she has scissors in hand.

More from our Bible study in the book of Joshua.
This week we covered the book of Ruth, that beautiful love story of redemption.







13 comments:

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Looks like a great week. Family, nature, and sweet treats!

Sylvia said...

I agree with Carol, you had a great week!

Annsterw said...

Wow! Where was the bear??? Her photos look like he is close!!! So cool!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love your bible study page. Those donuts look yummy. You've been busy. I'm sure your are missing the boys like crazy. Love all the photos.

annie said...

I enjoyed seeing the bears and the kids! Isn't it great to be around children?
I like your bible study page too. Very cool.

annie said...

I enjoyed seeing the bears and the kids! Isn't it great to be around children?
I like your bible study page too. Very cool.

Wanda said...

Lovely pictures. Your grandsons look about the same age as our great grandsons. I didn't get a perm this time, but got a real short cut. It's pretty easy, just got tired of curls. Which is weird, as I always have loved curls. Guess I ready for "easy-peasy" haha.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Looks like a great week. Love the photos of the donuts, your hair cut, and the kids...Those bears are something else. Where were these taken? Great photos! Hope you are having a wonderful Friday evening and a blessed weekend. Love the book of Ruth, btw.

Terri D said...

All the photos are great but you can't beat the one of you and your boys! Joe would say the one of the yummy donuts is best! LOL What a nice visit you had!

Chatty Crone said...

I do like the book of Ruth. So did your hair turn out? Those donuts looked good to me too.

Toni said...

Great week Nonnie. I enjoyed all your photos. The donuts made me wish I had one,.

Breathing In Grace said...

Great fotos. Love the ones of the black bears. We have those in our mountains here in Tennessee... and there are a few in our neighborhood. Those donuts... yummy! Thanks so much for sharing on FFF. Hope you're having a great weekend! 💜

Joyful said...

Fabulous series of photos! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. ♥