On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, October 5, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

Too many things going on this week! Anniversary, Birthday, Bible Study, running here and there. Today I give to you a couple of cloud photos. I love cloud photos!






And sharing this from a friend



"Autumn is my favorite season because the chlorophyll which makes the leaves green is now moving underground into the roots to protect the tree from dying in the Winter freezing months. It reminds me to go deeper in my understanding and to know the value of my roots in Our Father's Love and His Holiness which sanctified and preserves us blameless."

"Rooted and grounded in the Love of God to comprehend with all the Saints. Love is in the bond of perfectness! Filled with the fullness of His glorious Life by the Power of God, His Spirit of Holiness." ... His light always shining on His perfection of all things. Psalms 50:2

Colossians 3:14; Ephesians 3:15-21 & Romans 1:4; 11:16; Jude 1;1&24 Always-N-Joy, Joanne

I only want to add to that in the Spring as the leaves are coming out and turning green, the Fall colors are hiding inside there, too. They already contain what it is necessary to later give them the brilliant colors in the Fall before going underground to the roots. What a wonderful cycle. Maybe that is redundant, but it's something I like thinking about. God is such a God of the miraculous. 

And here is a cool graphic from one of the BSF ladies with gleanings from our study in the Book of Joshua.




Happy Columbus Day!

7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chatty Crone said...

I didn't know that about the chlorophyll going under ground to the roots. You can guess I am not a gardener by any means. I am a wanna be one.

I have always wanted a house with a porch so I could decorate it like that - so pretty.

Love the clouds too.

Sandie
I hit post and had a spelling error.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Interesting facts. Thank you. Love your photos. I might join in today, I have some clouds I'd like to share. They are my favorite thing to take photos of!

Annie said...

What a wonderful graphic! The clouds are spectacular. God does the best work!
That porch makes me want to decorate.
Happy Friday my friend!

Terri D said...

Beautiful clouds!! And that Fall porch is amazing!! God is such a God of the miraculous... AMEN!!

Breathing In Grace said...

Love this comparison of our spiritual journey with this beautiful season we're about to enjoy. Those clouds are so beautiful! Happy weekend and Columbus Day to you, too!

Macala Elliott Photography said...

I enjoyed reading your ppost