On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Wednesday Medley

Wednesday Medley!

1. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? 

Wow! That's tough! If this is 8 hours extra per day, I wouldn't want to spend that extra time watching TV, and it might be hard to read all that time, but maybe I would read more of the books I have. Maybe go to cooking school? Do more volunteer work? If it were all added up together,  I think long vacations or visits to family would be nice. But I think I'm happy sleeping!!!! Wish I had a better answer.

2. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?

Comfortable! And whatever makes me look nice. I think a loose, long tunic top over a pair of comfortable, nice looking jeans or capris.

3. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue? Photography.


4. What would your perfect room look like? (You can post a picture.) Maybe something like one of these. 
It doesn't have to be this big and I would also like a fireplace and very comfortable furniture!



5. When was the last time you climbed a tree? As best as I remember, it was several years ago in Colorado.
Does this count? It's the best I could find. 
Back in the frizzy hair days!

6. Tell us something you will do/did today.

I went to Bible study this morning, came home, did a few things around the house, and will cook dinner later. Tried to work on a blog post and gave up, then remembered Terri's questions, so ta-da, here I am!

10 comments:

Mevely317 said...

That's a GREAT photo of you and your hubby! … and (oh.my.word!) that view in your fantasy living room! I'd never want to leave home. I, too, love fireplaces but at this stage of my life may have to be content with an electric model.

Cranberry Morning said...

Wasn't it great that Terri picked up the baton, so to speak, so we can continue with our Wednesday blogs??!! I for one sure do appreciate it. I like those two rooms you chose - lots of window is an important feature for me too. And yes, the fireplace. We burn wood in the winter, and I always love seeing the blaze in both wood-burning stoves.

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

You look both comfortable and pretty in that white tunic and jeans outfit, so that's a winner. And wow, what a great picture of your athletic ability, swinging from that limb. This Wednesday Medley may be fun alternative for us. Loved the rustic, mountain scene picture. That view draws me for sure. You can see what I posted. Have a great rest of your week. We are having a great time in Indiana.

Karen said...

It has been a LONG time since I climbed a tree! Enjoyed your post.

Jill said...

Great picture of you and your husband! :-) Hope your week is off to a great start!

Blessings,
Jill

Visits With Mary said...

WoW, I love that view!!

Chatty Crone said...

Okay we are more alike than I realized. I would go to cooking school and I would love to take up photography. And those two pictures of those rooms you liked - ME TOO! sandie

Terri D said...

I'm glad you remembered the Medley!! Thanks for joining in!! I enjoyed reading your answers and do love that tunic top!! Fun photo of you climbing the tree!

NanaDiana said...

LOVE this post and that is a GREAT top you have on standing with your hubby. That's a good picture, Connie.
I really like reading the answers here---so much fun-xo Diana

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Good questions! Enjoyed reading your answers. Have a lovely weekend.