On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, September 28, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

Friday Foto Friends!

Not anything spectacular here, but as I was driving, I noticed how these clouds seem to be resting almost on a  straight line!


Happy clouds over the back yard!

We have had such wonderful rain. Everything is green and the lake is up!




My sister and her daughter visited Branson again and these cute pics are from there.

And, oh my goodness! My nephew is now a fashion designer. Just look at this darling outfit he made for sweet Cutie Pie!!





14 comments:

Susie said...

Nonnie, Thank you for the laugh, I needed one today. That little grocery bag outfit so funny. The baby seems to be loving it, she knows it's one of a kind. LOL Great pictures of the skies, you know I love those. What fun pics of your sister and niece. Blessings to you and yours, xoxo, Susie

Breathing In Grace said...

Your offerings today are not nearly as meager as mine...only 1 foto! LOL Loved the sky pics. We've had tons of rain here this week, too...sunny days ahead though! Thanks for linking up. That sweet boy is adorable! HOPE you have a great weekend.

Visits With Mary said...

Well you managed to bring some great fotos to the table! Enjoyed them all. Happy Friday to you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That grocery bag is too cute! Enjoyed all of your photos. I always love pictures of clouds.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Was that a kangaroo baby? So cute!!! And the little "bag lady" costume was adorable. Your clouds look like ours...always so interesting to see the faces in the clouds. Often my hubby and I talk about the clouds while taking a ride. It's sometimes hard to keep our eyes on the road for the interesting clouds. Have a wonderful weekend.

Annie said...

I got a kick out of the bag costume!
I like how green everything has gotten due to all the rain we'ev all had.
The Kangeroo photo is wonderful!!

Chatty Crone said...

What animal were you holding?
Never in a million years would I think of using a bag as a dress - he could put colored paper over it and decorate it too - awesome!

Joyful said...

I like all your cloud photos. They seem so peaceful. Have a wonderful weekend.

Karen said...

We broke the record for the rainiest September in Indiana. Everything is still green. Hope you are having a great weekend.

Sandi said...

Wonderful views of the clouds and the green grasses!

A baby kangaroo! COOL.

And a cute fashionable people baby! :)

Terri D said...

Cutie Pie is indeed a cutie pie!! Love your photos and those clouds in a straight line are attention-grabbing!

Melanie said...

I'm a cloud watcher and love your photos! He certainly is a budding fashion designer. Have a blessed day.

betty-NZ said...

I like the artwork in the sky, too!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

The little designer is adorable and I enjoyed all the rest of the photos.