So happy to join in the Hodgepodge this week as I have missed out the last couple of weeks. Join the fun and get the questions from Joyce, post your answers and link up right here! Thank you, Joyce.
1. July 5th is National Hawaii Day...have you ever been to Hawaii?
Any desire to visit or make a return trip?
Pineapple, mango, or guava...what's your pleasure? Fresh pineapple would be my favorite.2. Last time you were 'thrown in at the deep end'?
3. Sun, sea, sand, salt...your favorite when it comes to summer?
Maybe the sand in Sandestin, Florida. I love the sun when it isn’t beating you down during those hot Texas temps. Temperatures ranging from 65 to 85 are sun times that are more to my liking.
4. Bury your head in the sand, the sands of time, draw a line in the sand, pound sand, shifting sands...pick one and tell us how the phrase currently relates to your life in some way.
The sands of time. They’re going swiftly through the hourglass. The road ahead is shorter than the road behind now, (but the road behind holds such great memories). I’m thinking of a song:
If you're a parent where on the scale do you land?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
· * Samuel Rutherford and A.R. Cousins. 1857