On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Birthday Continued and Mother's Day

Lunch with Susan at Jen's Place on Friday. 
Jen's is located at the corner of Alpha and Omega!
I love it! 

I received a lot of nice meaningful birthday cards, but I especially like this one from our daughter, Sara. She picks out the most wonderful cards for me. I think it might be difficult to find cards for a stepmom, but she does a great job.



On Saturday we watched Jack's last soccer game. He made two goals! So proud of him.


Lunch afterwards and then on to the lake for fun in the sun!







It was soooooooo windy! Jack was the only one brave enough to do the kneeboard and he was airborne a couple of times! Rough waters!


Jack spent Saturday night with us and we did the park as always. He had to show me he finally mastered the monkey bars.



We were playing catch in the hot tub and here is Jack going out in the grass to retrieve the ball. He figured out a way to get the ball without getting his feet dirty. What a boy. At least we had time to rest while he went after the ball!

After church on Mother's Day, Amy and Kate came over for Jack and we all had lunch together. We also discovered a new yogurt place for dessert.



I received a text from my nephew, Billy, who shared with me that their youngest, Londyn was dedicated to the Lord on Sunday. What a sweet family they are!

Hunter and Lincoln playing in the water sprinkler!

Annie and me just chilling for the rest of Sunday.













6 comments:

Linda said...

What wonderful celebrations all around! Happy belated birthday! That last pic of you and Annie deserves to be framed!

Cathy said...

How fun! I'm glad you had such nice celebrations. What a beautiful little baby. I love the picture of you and Annie. Looks like a wonderful place to sit and rest.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness a lovely yet very busy mother's day! You have a lovely family. Is that your boat and are you near the water? Cool!

Terri D said...

You had a great weekend and Mother's Day!! I would have located that comfy chair too, by the end of your day! Whew! I received a wonderful card for "step mom" too. My boys are so good to me. I am blessed and it seems you are too!!

Karen said...

The kids are so active and adorable. It's great they can all play outside now. Have a great day.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You have been busy. Looks like you had a lovely time. I love all the photos.