On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, April 13, 2018

Friday Foto Friends


The forecast today is for rain and tomorrow windy and cold. Well, the wind actually has been blowing here forever. Every now and then we get a break from the wind and enjoy a sunny, peaceful day. This is how it looked from my window last April. 






Some days I just happen to look out and catch the strangest things. Yesterday, I stood up to check out what's going on and saw a very wild turkey running to beat the band. There have been so many bobcats recently around here that I thought maybe he was running away from a predator, but never saw anything else. It just wasn't possible to get a picture!

However, I did get a picture the other day of Marie at Ladies of Grace!!


Marie is a diehard chicken fan. She has more chicken outfits than ... well, more than a chicken has feathers!

Need I say more?
Marie is a sweet and fun lady who takes her chicken collection
and chicken illustrations quite seriously!
Oh, and this fun pic was taken at Babe's Chicken House!!

I love this picture. Kate and Annie.


And finally, sky pics from Panama City, Florida.

Happy Friday and Weekend.









12 comments:

Cathy said...

I love the beautiful sky pictures from Panama Beach and the pictures of the chicken lady. She looks like she would be so fun to be around.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was some stormy weather. Marie looks like a fun person. The beach shots are amazing! Have a nice weekend.

Annie said...

Wonderful photos of the weather. Marie looks like a fun person, but my favorite is Kate and Annie having a moment together. Very special.

Chatty Crone said...

I love Katie and Annie. Sweet. I love the beach there too - I would love to go there. Nice photos.

Terri D said...

Awesome photos. Your friend the chicken lady has this cat lady beat! LOL Katie and Annie... adorable!!

Joyful said...

Wonderful photos. The dark clouds in the sky looked very threatening and they certainly unleashed a torrential rain. I had a friend like yours except she liked all kinds of teddy bears rather than chickens, lol. The beach scenes are so beautiful as is the weather. I feel like I want to take a walk there. Have a wonderful weekend.

Sylvia said...

Some of my family will be vacationing in Panaama City Beach this week. Hope the skies are that pretty for them.
Hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

great photos!! thanks for sharing!!

Breathing In Grace said...

Loved all the sky fotos.. my favorite! Well except for Kate and Annie! What a fun friend Ms. Marie must be! ☺ Hope you've had a great weekend, sweet Lady!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Great pictures...all the sky, weather, and then the chicken lady is hilarious...love Kate and Annie pic... Hope your weekend has been filled with joy and laughter. Our grandson Noah is here today, visiting from Maine, so we are having lots of joy and laughter. So thankful.

doodles n daydreams said...

A great selection of photos, I don't know if I have a favourite...maybe Kate and Annie :)

Diana

sanpiseth40 said...

I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!Thanks for sharing.
ดูหนังออนไลน์