On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, April 6, 2018

Friday Foto Friends




Pretty sunset!





So much beauty this time of year.
We don't see fields of bluebonnets in North Texas, but we do see loads of tulips and daffodils.






My cousin went to Africa for a safari. How exciting is that? I never knew there were penguins who don't live in a frigid environment.  (I guess I didn't pay too much attention in science class.)

13 comments:

Visits With Mary said...

Oh WoW, I didn't know about African penguins either!! Great pictures today, I enjoyed them all !!

Annie said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos!

Cathy said...

Love the bluebonnet field. All your pictures are great. I didn't know about the penguins either.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Wow! Such gorgeous photography and varied photos. Love the flowers and animals.

Terri D said...

Amazing photos! Our world is so beautiful. Thank you God!

Chatty Crone said...

I have always wanted to go on a safari! How cool. Your photos were just wonderful too. Here in GA - we are going to freeze here tomorrow. lol

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

God's amazing creation celebrated in every one of those amazing pictures. Thank you for sharing them.

Joyful said...

Those are all wonderful photos! I loved them all. It is exciting to have gone on safari. I went once and will never forget it.

Susie said...

Nonnie, I loved all the beautiful photos. I did not know that about penguins either...that's the kind I would want to be if I had to be a penguin, not the cold weather kind. :) I would love to see such a field of bluebonnets. Wow. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo, Susie

Breathing In Grace said...

Love all your fotos you shared...glad to see you back at FFF. Our granddaughter is from Uganda and when they take her back in a few years, our kiddos plan on going on a safari. A couple at church went on one for their 50th wedding anniversary...what fun! And, you know how much I adore sky fotos! HOPE you have a great weekend.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The safari is awesome. I love the photos. The flowers are also very beautiful and I am always a big fan of the clouds in the sky. Hope you have a nice weekend.

Toni said...

Wow! Nonnie, what great photos. Love them all. Thank you for sharing my friend. Have a blessed weekend.

NanaDiana said...

What beautiful, beautiful pictures, Connie. I love them...the sky shots really capture my fancy. Hope you had a great weekend and good upcoming week. xo Diana