On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, October 13, 2017

Saturday Recap

Before the week gets away from me, just have to post some of the highlights from our week.

The weekend at Great Wolf was fun and everyone agreed we will be going back again ... staying longer, too. Too many other things to do. One of my favorite things Saturday evening as we waited for our table at the restaurant was watching all the kids dance together as they were led by two of the staff. Great enthusiasm and I had to join in for the fun, especially at the end with the chicken dance and the hokey pokey. Again, I did not have my phone with me. 

But, not only did they have fun indoors in the water, there was outdoor fun as well. Being the monkeys they are who love to climb, the Howlers Peak Ropes Course was their cup of tea.

Getting harnessed in for going high

Steady as she goes






tightropes



High as the sky

Getting ready to fly ...
zip line, that is!


and a game of Hearts in between with Sara

and, of course, across the country, we could only see and enjoy through the lens of others this package of newborn sweetness. I hope I get to hold her before she gets too big.



Our big, strong nephew just became putty in the hands of this tiny little Tenley born 10/10!

He did this pic for her room!
So sweet.

I'm wondering if there is a story behind this outfit 
and the gold shoes.




Finally home!

No comments: