On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Peace


The fruit of the Spirit is . . . peace.


To be spiritually minded is life and peace.

God has called us to peace. § Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. § The God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day. § You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

The work of righteousness will be peace, and the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever. My people will dwell in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. § Whoever listens to me will dwell safely, and will be secure, without fear of evil.

Great peace have those who love your law.


Gal. 5:22; Rom. 8:6; 1 Cor. 7:15; John 14:27; Rom. 15:13;
2 Tim. 1:12; Isa. 26:3; 32:17–18; Prov. 1:33; Ps. 119:165




*From the Daily Light

May 1, 2016