On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Monday, March 14, 2016

I can see clearly now!

And there's just so much to see! I'm sure DH is tired of hearing me say, "I can see!!!" But it's such a wonderful gift.


Laser procedure worked!
No more glasses!



We had plenty of rain last week, but it was still a great fun-filled spring break.

On Friday we met Amy and her Mom, along with Kate and Jack to see Zootopia! What fun!! 



And afterwards, guess who got her ears pierced with a little bling??


She's looking too grown up for me.


You've come a long way, baby!

Sunday was sunny and bright. What a gorgeous day. I put Trudy out and I promise you, she just stood in the same spot for almost ten minutes. I think she was simply enjoying and absorbing the warmth of the sun. I went out to move her and just let her be and enjoy her little life.




3 comments:

Denise said...

woo hoo, congrats on being able to see clearly.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hooray for seeing clearly. I heard that Zootopia was a good movie. Getting your ears pierced is a fun time in a young girls life!

Terri D said...

So happy your surgery went well!! Glad you had such a great time with that precious growing-up-too-fast young lady with bling in her ears!! Adorable photos!