On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Brunch 2015

The Ladies of Grace Christmas Brunch may be the best one ever! Although I confess I think that every year!

This group of ladies had fun decorating tables on Monday! 

Honest! I was there. I took the pic! :-)

Although there were ten tables decorated, I am going to share only a few in the interest of saving space.

 This one was animated - the characters lit up and music played.

 A family of tiny people reside in the tiny house on this snow capped mountain.

This table was so feminine and sweet. I'm sorry I didn't get a pic of the border of the delicate tablecloth. Attached to each of the Christmas cards on the table was a handmade bracelet. So pretty.

This table was simple with its red and green - a balsam fir wreath surrounding poinsettias. The crosses and the cards were gifts for each lady.

I did a few collages of some of the lovely ladies present. 






What a joyful and fun time we had together. I love my Ladies of Grace Bible Study group. It has been a great year and I believe next year will be even better as the Lord draws us closer to Him and each other in fellowship.

Looking at these pics, you can get the teeniest, tiniest glimpse of what Heaven will be like.

"A great multitude that no one could number,from every nation, 
from all tribes and peoples and languages, 
standing before the throne and before the Lamb."
Revelation 7:9

I love my church!

3 comments:

Terri D said...

You are so blessed to be part of such a wonderful group of women! The tables look wonderful and your friends obviously had a great time...look at the smiles!

Wanda said...

That was a wonderful gathering. I could just feel the love.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like a wonderful time and the centerpieces are lovely!