On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, March 29, 2019

Friday Foto Friends




I see these pretty yellow flowers as I drive here and there every day.
Funny how weeds can appear so pretty from afar in the car!! ;-)

Now, my friend, who is a professional photographer, took a road trip a couple of weeks ago to capture some of the beautiful wildflowers in Hill County, Texas. She gave me permission to share and, of course, her mark is on each photo.

Our state flower, the bluebonnet



I hope we get to see some of these beautiful flowers soon.

Last Sunday, as a thunderstorm began to roll in, I had to get pictures of the clouds as they were so pretty and unusual. Unfortunately, the clouds brought some fierce storms and we had rain and hail. Thank goodness the hail didn't last too long, but our friends to the northeast had massive amounts and so large it busted windshields and totaled two of my friends vehicles. My friend, Victoria, said all of her plants were ruined and I know how that hurt her because her back yard is a garden and she works so hard in it. The church I used to attend for BSF was hit very hard and the damage there is major. I think we will be hearing the sound of new roofs being put on before too long. I'm waiting until the spring storm season is over to check on that.




At first glance, this last one almost looks like a mountain.

I saw this funny on Facebook and it is so true!
I love the unconditional adoration chamber!

She can never be close enough!


That's my Annie!

8 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Annie is ADORABLE!
You know seeing those weeks wants to make me sneeze.
Now the pictures of the flowers ion the ground there are gorgeous. Makes me think of God and how much he has provided for us - even flowers make you feel good. Love, sandie

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The photos are all so pretty. We just went to a poppy reserve on Tuesday. It was awesome. Will be sharing pictures soon. Wow that was quiet a storm you had. I love the clouds. Love the dog chart and your pup Annie. Our Skye is not a lap dog.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The photos are all so pretty. We just went to a poppy reserve on Tuesday. It was awesome. Will be sharing pictures soon. Wow that was quiet a storm you had. I love the clouds. Love the dog chart and your pup Annie. Our Skye is not a lap dog.

Melanie said...

The dog anatomy chart is hilarious! I feel so bad for those who had damage from the hail. Your sky photos are amazing though!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Love your photos, and your friend's photos too. Would love to see the bluebonnets someday! Loved the doggie anatomy cartoon too. So cute. Your doggie is really sweet. I know your DH really enjoys her too. They look like a good pair.
Sorry about the severe storms that did so much damage. Wow! They can pop up so quickly without much warning! Glad you were okay, but sorry about the others.
Take care my friend, and God bless!

Terri D said...

Annie is adorable! Those cloud formation photos are pretty amazing! There was hail here in FL too, but thankfully we didn't get it in Lakeland. That photo of the cattle in the field of bluebonnets is SO pretty! Thanks for sharing the beauty with us! I'm happy Debbie is back with her linky too!

Breathing In Grace said...

Oh, hail can do such horrible damage. Glad that didn't happen at your home Love all the fotos you shared....anything nature are my favorites. Clouds can look like mountains and ocean waves. Such beautiful flowers! Thanks so much for sharing! 💜

betty-NZ said...

Your Annie is just adorable! What great flower shots, so many gorgeous blooms! If it's pretty and you want it in your garden, it's not a weed!!