On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, March 22, 2019

Friday Foto Friends








What I see on my walks with Annie


What I'd love to see!!


What I hope to see in a couple of weeks when we travel to Austin!


For over a month now, I have been attending a Messianic congregation in our area! I absolutely LOVE it because it, of course, is a mix of our Jewish foundation, and the knowledge and teaching of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Last week the pastor/rabbi began a series on the Gospel of John which he estimates will take about a year and a half to cover. It is my hope to attend every Saturday, although I know there will always be circumstances that won't allow, but I'm still going to aim for that! The above is a word cloud of the main words from the Gospel of John, which I think is really cool. You notice the biggest words are the ones that are repeated in the Gospel most often. Believe! Know! Disciple!



9 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Good for you for purposing to not miss any weeks. i wonder if they do recordings that you can get if you miss a week?
Love the pictures-at least in the very top ones it looks like you have blue skies and a bit of life/green here and there. Lucky you1
Have a wonderful weekend- xo Diana

Toni said...

Beautiful photos Nonnie. I'm so looking forward to seeing the Spring blossoms and flowers growing here in my area. Have a day of blessings my friend.

Mevely317 said...

I'm not familiar with the Messianic movement - but it certainly sounds intriguing. How I miss Texas' bluebonnets!

Terri D said...

Such pretty flowers!! I'm going to go Google Messianic to learn more about it. I'm so happy Debbie is back hosting FFF!!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Love your pictures...they are absolutely stunning!! Looks like a pretty walk with Annie to me! And I pray that you will be able to keep going to the Messianic church. It should be fascinating. Especially around Passover/Easter. You should share with us what you are learning! Be blessed in all your ways.

Chatty Crone said...

Hey spring is almost there - things look very pretty there. So tell me - are you going to the Messianic Church instead of your church or in addition to your church. We have one about an hour away - I went to it once. Really a beautiful service. Sandie

Debby Ray said...

Beautiful Friday photos! It looks like spring is popping out all over...those glorious blue skies! I would love to be able to feast my eyes on those lovely Texas blue bells...they are stunning! Have a most blessed weekend, Connie!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The blossoms are all so beautiful!

Breathing In Grace said...

That blue sky.... so pretty. Gorgeous spring flowers... They're starting to bloom in our area. I actually mowed our lawn today. Hope you're able to go to all the meetings. Our daughter is planning another Seder meal again this year. That was an awesome experience a few years ago. Thanks for joining me again after my little sabbatical. Hope you have a great weekend! 💜