On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Friday Foto Friends


I did manage to take a few photos this week and sharing some beautiful photos of the Blue Blood Moon!



I took these pics with my iPhone the night before.


This was taken by my photographer friend at


This one was from a friend here in North Texas.



And the two above are from friends in East Texas.

Tulsa, Oklahoma skyline
from friends in Tulsa


And once again, here is Miss Cutie Pie growing up!
I love this sweet face and I think everybody loves this one to the moon and back!


12 comments:

Breathing In Grace said...

Would you believe I didn't even get to see the moon this week? 😔 My life.... oh, well! Those fotos are great... but I love the baby one the best of all. Grand babies are the greatest of blessings! Happy Friday, sweet Lady!

Dianna said...

Thank you, Connie, for sharing the pictures of the Blue Blood Moon. We were to have a partial viewing of it here but it was to be at 2:00 AM. Needless to say, I chose sleep and a warm bed over instead, so I am happy to see pictures that others have taken. And that Miss Cutie Pie is just absolutely adorable! Such a sweet smile!

Susie said...

Nonnie, You have some wonderful shots of the moon. I love them. You are right that sweet little baby is adorable. Blessings for a great weekend, xoxo, Susie

Melanie said...

Lovely photos of the moon. The first night, it was very cloudy and I didn't see it at all. The next night (the 31st) it looked just any full moon. Your photos are so pretty.

Annie said...

Wow, cutie pie is right! What a dear little baby.
I enjoyed your moon photos and the beautiful photos of the sky.
Have a lovely weekend.

Visits With Mary said...

The blue moon was so pretty, you have some great pictures. Miss cutie pie is so precious, that's a very sweet picture of her.

Joyful said...

Wow! All of your photos are absolutely gorgeous. Little cutie pie is adorable too. Have a wonderful weekend Nonnie. xx

Toni said...

Beautiful photos of the blue moon. I wasn't able to see it because of the clouds and bad weather we've been having. But I think my favorite photo was little miss cutie pie. So adorable! Have a day of blessings my friend.

Chatty Crone said...

I love,love, love, love the blue sky!

Terri D said...

Miss Cutie Pie is indeed a cutie pie! Great photos of the moon and how fun to see them from all over! Thanks for sharing!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Wow! Your moon collection is magnificent.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Wow! Love those moon shots! I enjoyed looking at the moon here, but didn't try to take any pictures. My camera doesn't seem to do well with moon shots, but then again, I haven't tried my cell phone camera yet...maybe I should before that moon totally disappears. Your little baby is definitely a cutie pie. What fun! Thanks for your great pictures, and also for your kind words on my blog today. Blessings dear friend.