On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Fair Weather Thursday

Well, it has been a glorious, gorgeous, splendiferous kind of day! We did have to get DH to the dentist, but I treated him to breakfast after, so he was a happy camper about that! I ran a few errands, got the car detailed, did a little studying for Bible study, and decided to bake the peanut butter cookies I promised Kate!

While waiting for the dough to chill, I went outside to get the mail and my goodness, it was so beautiful, I decided to take Annie for a walk. Oh, how she loved it! Poor thing hasn't had a real walk since before Thanksgiving.




She never gives up hoping as she sits by the front door. I guess I am her fair weather friend because I don't walk her when it's 29 outside!! Haha!!! She knows I love her.




6 comments:

Susie said...

Nonnie, Glad you gave DH some good breakfast after the dentist. I had bloodwork this morning and could not wait to come home to coffee and toast. LOL I just hope that 15 minutes in the hospital did contaminate me. LOL. I used hand sanitizer as soon as I got back in the car. Your little doggie looks so cute waiting. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie

Karen said...

It is so refreshing to get out and walk. Should be 59 degrees here tomorrow. Hope you have a beautiful weekend.

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

We had a beautiful day today as well, but the rains are moving back in tomorrow. Ugh! And, it's still pretty cold. I'm waiting on spring for sure!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

So happy for you and Annie!! It's so good to get out a take a walk!! Glad you had a pretty day to do so!! Spring is coming!!

Terri D said...

Sounds like that walk did you both some good! I'll take a dozen of those cookies, please!! We are enjoying summer-like weather here but without the humidity! Loving it!

Chatty Crone said...

We had a nice day too. And she does love you back!