On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Pink Saturday

It is Pink Saturday in Blogland with Beverly at How Sweet the Sound. Here in North Texas, it is gloomy and stormy weather is in the forecast today. We will be driving north to watch Jack play baseball, (weather permitting) and bringing him home with us to spend the night.


Azaleas


My Peonies

Just some happy flowers from the State of Washington

Cherry blossoms in Washington

Aspen Lake in Yakima, Washington




9 comments:

Visits With Mary said...

Beautiful flowers to enjoy! I really love azaleas, one of my favorites.

Melanie said...

Pretty, pretty! I love azaleas too. Used to have pink ones in Florida. Have a lovely day.

Terri D said...

Beautiful photos of PINK and I love the verse from Jeremiah.

Susie said...

Nonnie, Seeing your flowers makes me smile. It's so chilly, wet and gray here the past two days and two more to come. I am ready for color on the porch. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Love the flowers! Our azaleas and spring flowers are pretty much done, so I love seeing everyone else's. I hope you have a blessed and joyous weekend with loved ones near.

Louca por porcelana said...

Gorgeous flowers!

NanaDiana said...

That is a beautiful verse AND those are gorgeous pink flowers. xo Diana

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Dianna said...

Your flowers are so pretty, Connie. I loved being able to see them...especially your peonies. I think that is one of my all time favorites. I love to bring some inside (inspite of the ants) because they make the whole house smell good. I just brought in some lilacs this morning. I checked when I was outside earlier and our peonies have nice big buds on them but it will be a week or so before they are open.