On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

It's Friday again … so soon? And time to join Deb at Breathing in Grace for Friday Foto Friends!







Pretty skies this week and now it's pouring rain, we are under flash flood warning, and the lightning and thunder are scary!! The house is shaking! Annie is hiding under the desk at my feet! I'm so glad they finished working on our water leak today, filled up the big hole and hauled away the excess dirt before this rain came. They even re-planted the shrub they tore out.

A new lake is forming behind our fence!

We have been needing this rain.

He sits outside and enjoys the show!

Earlier this week, we went out for breakfast and saw a family with this dog that looks just like Annie! I had to go ask what kind of dog this is, since Annie is a rescue and no one really knew for sure. This dog is a Shiba inu and I believe Annie is mostly that, with some other mix that gives her the wavy hair.


Their dog

Annie

I stopped again this week to get a pic of those Longhorns and as soon as I pulled in, they turned again and headed to other parts of the pasture. Hmmmm. Wondering if it is feeding time since I'm usually there at lunch or dinner time.


And this little fella ended up on the hummingbird feeder! I don't know how he did it. And I wondered how he would get down, but I turned around and then back and he was gone!!

My fotos are taken with my iPhone so they aren't as nice as all the others, but I still enjoy taking pictures and sharing them with you! Happy Friday!

We will be going today for a grandparents' luncheon with Kate. I'm so looking forward to that! And this weekend, they will be staying with us. Our church will be having a ninja course outdoors for the kids, a food truck and other fun things. Here's hoping the skies clear up!

Pretty exciting stuff for these kids!!







6 comments:

Karen said...

I enjoyed your photos today. Have fun at grandparent's day with Kate. I will be having lunch with Kaedyn on the 21st at her school. Looking forward to it.

Dianna said...

Oh my...I'm so glad that they finished up with everything and filled the hole back up before that rain started! WOW! That rain is really coming down!

Enjoy your luncheon with Kate today. I enjoyed all of your pictures!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Glorious blue skies!

Terri D said...

Beautiful blue skies!! Annie does indeed look like a sibling of that other dog! Too bad the Longhorns all turned to run away! They are magnificent beasts!! The little lizards can jump like crazy. No worries there! Have a great weekend ahead!!

Linda said...

Oh how fun to have the grandkids for the weekend! We are away for a 3 week vacation and when we get home at the end of the month - the quads are coming to spend the night! We will be so ready to see them!

Summer just sent me a text and said it is raining again at home (Irving).
We surely need it!! Up here in the Pacific Northwest everything is so green! Amazes me!!
Love all your photos!! Phones take better pictures than some cameras.....

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the sky photos. Nice to find out that information on Annie. I wonder if the gecko was able to get any of the hummingbird food.