On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Kids

Don't forget the sweetness of these kids. They are precious and I am so blessed to have them in my life. Don't foget the little things: they love to come here, the things they say, like Noah "if God would come down here, I would tell him I love you." walking through the store singing I'm in the Lords army. Kate playing piano and asking me, "nonnie, how bout singing Jesus loves me for me? And she plays while I sing.

I don't want to go home. I want to stay here. Some of my favorite words. I love them.



1 comment:

Sweet Tea said...

What's not to love?
You've been blessed in a mighty way!
Grandkids are the BEST!