On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

Not too much today to excite the eyes, but I still want to link up with Deb and friends at Breathing in Grace for Friday Foto Friends.

A sunrise this week.

Clouds moving in


Another sunrise

Picked this up at Costco the other day only to
discover on my receipt that it was $35.99!!!!!!
Say what???!!!!!! 
I returned it as I already have a perfectly good bottle of
Watkins Vanilla that will work just fine. My boo-boo.


The little cutie pie just keeps getting cuter all the time.


Jack and I were at the park and the little library there
was crammed full of books.

I was pretty excited to find these in the library!


Just Jack and me. Park deserted on a very cool evening.
78 degrees with the wind blowing and I actually had goosebumps.

Just aswingin' and readin'


In the pines, in the pines!

Through the trees you can see the back of our house and
Grandpa sitting outside arms up and waving at us.

He didn't want his picture taken.

All in all, a pretty good day with some good company.

10 comments:

Mamaw's Place said...

Wow! Good call on returning the vanilla. I love pictures of the skies. Great post.

Cathy said...

Really! I had no idea vanilla cost that much. I just use the imitation vanilla.

You have some beautiful sky pictures. I love to see what God does with the sky everyday.

Cute kids!!

Have a great weekend.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

That's some pretty pricey vanilla! The real deal. I had a friend who made her own vanilla with a vanilla bean in a bottle of vodka.She made one for me too. Let the vanilla bean stay in the vodka for a period of time, not sure how long, and it becomes pure vanilla. Might be a stiff drink too....but, being a tea-totaller, I never tried drinking it. It was good vanilla, however. Normally I used Watkins vanilla. I actually used to sell Watkins products. Loved your sky pictures and the park...and seeing the back of your house! You have a lovely BIG home!! Your little grand niece is just adorable, and so is Jack. So much fun for you all. Thank you for sharing.

Terri D said...

Whoa on the price of that vanilla. It IS expensive, but that is a little over the top! Glad they took it back! I enjoyed your photos and especially the one of grandpa waving his arms!! Happy weekend!

Annie said...

Good vanilla is very expensive for sure.What gorgeous skies you captured, not to mention the adorable kids :)

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

You got me with soft sunrises and cute babies!

Dianna said...

The very best vanilla I've ever used is Mexican vanilla that our daughter would bring me from the border when they would come home on furlough. Alas, those days are gone now and I am back to using regular old vanilla...and I can assure you that I didn't pay $35.99 for it. :)

Love the picture of Grandpa sitting on the porch waving at you and Jack. That Jack is cutie...as is the little one. Love her smile!

Chatty Crone said...

The kids are adorable - but not the $35 vanilla!

Breathing In Grace said...

I don't know how long vanilla lasts but I'm still using from a huge bottle our daughter got me on a mission trip to Mexico several years ago! Yes, I'd have returned that bottle, too. Love your sky fotos but especially the ones of your sweet grands. Hope you're having a great weekend! 💜

Annsterw said...

Those pictures of the sky - simply amazing!!!!! Now i remember why I buy imitation vanilla! HA!