On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Friday Foto Friends

It's Friday Foto Friends! Linking up with Deb at Breathing in Grace.




A most unusual sunrise earlier this week.



November afternoons

Funny how the trees lean the way the wind has blown them

Pretty skies

My brother and Susan got to visit their son on Thanksgiving and be with their new granddaughter, Tenley. She is growing quickly and is so cute.

Very nice birthday blessings for Susan. Flowers, being with family for Thanksgiving and new granddaughter!!!

Sitting pretty in her high chair

Helping Mom in the kitchen

My tummy ready for dinner, too!

Holding up my head for Daddy!
Precious girl. I hope to see you someday.

Noah with his team showing off their trophies from the tournament this past weekend.

He's either tired or bored or didn't really want his pic taken.

Cinnamon rolls I made last weekend!


Happy Friday! We will be taking Kate and Jack to the Prestonwood Christmas Spectacular this weekend. Praying Jack will be able to sit through the two hours of spectacularosity!!!


8 comments:

Aritha said...

Your cinnamon rolls! Wow, is it delicious?

Cathy said...

That little one is so cute! Hope you get to see her soon. I love all your sky photos. The sky is one of my favorite things to photograph. God really does make it awesome so much of the time. Those cinnamon rolls look yummy!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Such a beautiful little baby girl...and that Grandma is just in heaven with her, isn't she? It's always such an awesome time to hold a new baby for the first time, no matter whose child she may be! Congratulations to Noah's team! He looks tired...not bored. Those cinnamon rolls look so good. I keep thinking about them and wanting one. I may have to try your recipe. Have a spectacular weekend with your kiddos!!

Chatty Crone said...

Hey I will take one cinnamon role and one baby girl - she is so cute! I have two boys grands. lol

Joyful said...

I love your sky shots. There are some spectacular views up above. The baby is so very cute and I think Noah is a typical young boy ;-) The Christmas tree in one of your photos is spectacularly decorated. I'm afraid I'm a klutz when it comes to decorating the tree. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

annie said...

wonderful photos. Kids are so cute and those rolls look wonderful too.

Breathing In Grace said...

Those cinnamon rolls look delicious. Sweet fotos of precious grands and baby blessings. Love the sky fotos... my favorites.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

It's almost time for breakfast - have any rolls to spare?