On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Monday, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day 2017

My Dad served in WWII.


His brother-in-law didn't make it back from WWII.
I will never forget my Dad saying that he knew
when Henry left for overseas that he would not return.
Henry left behind a widow and two sons, my cousins.
How thankful I am my Dad made it home.

Most all of my uncles have served in the military and now two of my nephews.


I pray their service will not be in vain.


WWII Memorial in Washington, D.C.

The Korean Memorial

Replica of Viet Nam Wall
and tribute to our military who served in the Middle East

No comments: