On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, January 25, 2013

Internet problems

Internet.

Off and on .. reading blogs as I am able.

Commenting is difficult due to the computer problems.

And now that the computer is up and running,

even if I had something to say,

I have no time to say it.

Whatever did we do before our computers and the Internet?
 
I know this is a common question.
 
 
That's all.

Have a fabulous Friday!
 
 

7 comments:

Shelly said...

That is such a frustration when the internet is having fits. Glad all is well!

Chatty Crone said...

This is funny - I am having on/off problems today too.

Geneva said...

At least you have a good attitude ":o) ... well said.
Blessings!
Geneva

Sweet Tea said...

We've relocated our computer to a different part of our home (to make room for the nursery). We're having ongoing problems too. It's doesn't take long to fall behind here in Blogland where things happen quickly!

Wanda said...

My dearest was having computer problems yesterday. Got one thing fixed and now he can't get sound...The blessings and curse of the internet!

Hope your's is fixed soon.

yaya said...

Lets see...before internet? I think people chatted over the backyard fence, on the front porch, in the grocery store, and snail mail may have been involved! Oh yeah...phones that hung on the wall and not in our pockets were the only communication choice! I love my computer and internet but I sometimes think if I had a baseball bat near by it could be nasty!

Marsha Young said...

Computers - surely both blessing and bane!

Hope your weekend is a relaxing one. Thanks for your fun comment earlier today. Here's hoping your computer gremlins catch a virus and die! :)