On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Monday, November 18, 2019

Nothing Clever ... Just a Little Ketchin' Up to Do

Now, I be saying, " Is November more than half over??? What happened to October?


Amazing ladies in my BSF group

Most of what I have been doing the past couple of months is tending to business at home, car maintenance, reading, reading, and more reading, and Bible Study Fellowship. I confess to being a lazy blogger, but I have felt no inspiration. My hope is that the holidays bring everyone joy and for me to be able to be more well organized with my time in the months to come so I can get back on track.



All the third graders in Jack's school presented a Living History of character. It was so fun to step up to each one in costume and press the card on the floor and hear them tell about their particular character! They did a great job.

Isaac Newton
NOT SIR Isaac Newton, mind you!
That was Isaac's father.
Just so you know … he died of mercury poisoning ...
and that was the end of his life! LOL!

Pocahontas

Jack's class singing

Little Bo Peep

One of her little lambs

Hunter's first day of school.


Two cuties with the masks off!


Watching Brady play soccer


Kate and Jack backpack/camping with Dad!




Two new boys added to our family.
Maverick and Beckham!


 More than two months have passed and I'm still waiting for our car to be repaired! Aaaauuugggghhh!





6 comments:

Linda said...

Such clever costumes and what special grands! Oh, those new babies! So precious!

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

I have missed you so much and was thrilled when I saw your name in my list of favorite bloggers this morning. It does sound like you have been busy doing exactly what you wanted to do and that's the best kind of busy. My blogging inspiration has been waning as well and I wonder sometime if it's something I want to continue. But I pull up my pity party panties and realize I do it for my own gratification and I am in charge. So there! Oh my those new baby boys are adorable. What a Thanksgiving joy!

Chatty Crone said...

I have missed you too - you mean two more babies have been born in the last two months - wish my kids would have more. You may not have been blogging but you look busy with your family - lots of wonderful kids photos. In you BS photo = you must be a tall gal! Love it. sandie

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm so in love with all the photos of the kids. So precious! I've been lazy for years and I need inspiration to get motivated. Hopefully decorating for Christmas will help take me out of my funk. Praying you get inspiration soon. ((Hugs))

Terri D said...

Your photos all made me smile! What joy and love bouncing out from all of them! I have missed you!! Welcome back!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I've missed you and wondered where you were here in Blogland! I know, life gets in the way of writing sometimes, and we get behind. I am trying to get back into the swing of writing more often, but with holidays approaching it may be hit and miss. Your grandkids are all so sweet and adorable! What a blessing! Love their costumes and seeing all the fun activities. And two new little baby boys in the family? Wow! What fun days ahead! Blessings galore! So wonderful to hear from you again.