On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Google Plus

Good February morning! 


I am wondering whether any of my blogger friends have received notice about Google + closing down and our data being removed. So far, I do not understand.

Can anybody explain what will be happening in plain English that I can understand? And what I need to do about it?

5 comments:

terre said...

i saw tht too and appreciate you asking as i dont get it either. i will hopefully learn with you!

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

I consulted my blog designer about this issue and she said that it will not affect Blogger. Since that's all I was concerned about I didn't ask any other questions but I did read a lot about it on Google. Hope this helps.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I have not heard about this, but I do hope it will not affect our blogs. Your friend Lea said it wouldn't...I guess I'd better read up on it too so I know what is going on.

Chatty Crone said...

I sent the note to Sandra another blogger - haven't heard back from her. It is Greek to me. I read that it won't affect blogger on your answers - so that is my main concern. If you hear anything else let me know. Sandie

Debby@Just Breathe said...

A friend asked me about it because she received one but I did not receive a notice from them. I like what Lea said. Keep us posted with what you find out.