On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Buddy

I still don't have a computer, and I'm unable to post pics in my blog on the iPad. I don't know why.

Anyway, just posting today to say I am so SAD and so MAD at the same time!

I just found out the sweet dog next door was taken to the animal shelter. What a sad end to such a beautiful, loving, friendly dog. Upon learning of this, I checked with the shelter to see if Buddy is still there to be rescued. He was not, and I can only pray that he was adopted and is enjoying the love and attention he craved. People, this family has been through at least five pets and they don't seem to understand that dogs need attention. They love to be your friend. Just be theirs. Dang. Don't leave them out in the back yard and throw food at them and expect them to live in the freezing weather and walk around in the muck in the yard. I'm so mad. But I'm crying, too. I wish I had known sooner. 


11 comments:

Visits With Mary said...

Heartbreaking..dogs just want to be loved. I can understand your mad/sad feelings.

bj said...

I choose to think someone adopted Buddy and loves him sooo much..
Re my egg muffins..you just add a lot of other stuff to your egg and pretty soon, you have a muffin pan almost full...:)
I used my son's iPad when I was between computers and I couldn't load pics from it either..bummer...if I could, I would buy one...they do take awesome photos..

Elizabeth "Libby" Day said...

We don't have a dog and don't want one, but my heart does break when I see one being misunderstood and mistreated. They are such social animals and need that human interaction. I do love my Dallas granddog though and so missed our Lexi girl in Indiana at Christmas. I'm with bj and choose to believe Buddy is happy with a new family.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- That is just sad, Connie. Some people should just not have pets!!! I could name a few that I would take their pets away from them if I could. Just sad. I am sorry for you. xo Diana

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Praying "Buddy" found a good, loving home. That truly is sad, but glad that he is away from such a place.

Terri D said...

Breaks my heart too. So sad. I hope he is happy somewhere!!

Dianna said...

Hello Nonnie,

I am new here, but I am blessed by your obvious love for animals. It is so sad when people have "pets" but don't want to care for them properly. They don't really have "pets" they just have animals. Thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

Oh this truly breaks my heart... I pray too that Buddy has found the forever home he so deserves! Hope you are doing well and have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Jill

Susan said...

Hi, I am a friend of Melanie's. I hope Buddy got adopted and will be loved. I agree, pet's need attention. I will be getting a new puppy in a week and I know she will take a lot of attention in the beginning.

Aloha Acres said...

That makes me so mad. My husband and I have been married for 27 years and we've had two dogs that entire time. They are a member of our family and we love them from beginning to end. What's wrong with people ??

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is very sad and I hope that he is in a happy home now. ((Hugs))