On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday

This past week has been a frenzy busy with birthday lunches and dinner, Bible studies, grandkids, friends, family, and planning, shopping and preparing for a baby shower I am hosting tomorrow with two other friends. I baked 5 dozen muffins yesterday, and then fixed my DH a chicken fried steak dinner complete with mashed potatoes and cream gravy, and sweet buttered corn. (No rolls 'cuz I'm on a diet - and I sampled more of the muffins than I could count!) Whew.

In between, I am reading blogs and trying to make comments when my iPad will allow. It constantly freezes up and I have to go in to Preview, Edit, and start over. If I don't do it quickly enough, it freezes again.

I want to wish all of you a Happy Mother's Day!




Enjoy your day. You deserve every kindness!





7 comments:

  1. My iPad is strange sometimes too! Have a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home sounds like a delicious place to be! Have a wonderful Mother's Day~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you too Nonnie!! That chicken fried steak sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Mother's Day! I'm traveling at the speed of light these days and I'm looking forward to just relaxing tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nonnie - Happy Mother's Day to you, too.

    And I am "with you" on those technical challenges - I simply cannot get my little netbook to upload my pictures onto my blog correctly. (: It is frustrating.

    Hope your shower is lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Very nice blog and interesting posts, great atmosphere.
      Have a nice day. :)
    Welcome to our blog about photography. +
    I hope you also enjoy it with us.

    Greetings!

    "Do what you love is not even that, but anyway"

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like your cup is overflowing! good for you!!!
    happy belated mothers day!

    ReplyDelete