On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Thursday, May 16, 2013

A few of my favorite things from last week


A homemade card from Brady and Noah
They included their cousins, Jack and Kate.
I especially like the hearts that say "Call me"
and the "I love love"!




I hope I get to use this to take them to a movie
when we see them this week

Kate made this for me

Kate loves Nonnie
She wanted to include all my favorite colors

Kate drew a pic of her and me

So much love in these cards

From my dear friend Bettye
Having a place to go is a home
Having someone to love is a family
Having both is a blessing.

From Susan
A handmade card from my friend LaVerne
 
Amy put this together. So pretty.
She has become quite the gardener.

And she put the arrangement in a lovely pot
  
Peonies from my yard

Every single birthday kiss, hug,
wish, gift, lunch, every call, text, email, card,
every single one is cherished
and the love behind each brought me joy.
 
 
 
And thank you, Dear Heart.
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Decadent Housewife said...

All smile inducing. Thank you for posting these. The things little hands produce are most precious.

Shelly said...

These are all those good and lovely things that we are to meditate on. Thank you for sharing!