On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blessings to You Today


I took this photo in the Arcadia National Park in October, 2010.
Blessings to all of you and my apologies
as old posts are being updated and brought forward as
I am removing pictures obtained from the Internet.
 

5 comments:

Marsha Young said...

And a beautiful shot it is.

NanaDiana said...

Blessings to you- it IS a beautiful picture- xo Diana

Chatty Crone said...

I hope you have a GREAT weekend amid the removal of your photos. lol sandie

yaya said...

Enjoy your weekend!

My Mind's Eye said...

WHAT A GORGEOUS PICTURE...MOM AND I SEND HUGS TO YOU AND TRUDY TOO.
Madi and Mom