On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Where the Living is Easy

Today I thought I would be linking with a new friend, Lisa, for All Around the House. But I came too late for the party. I'm posting anyway! Lisa, I hope you see this.


Do you love this space in your house?

This is my living room. Yes, I do love this space because it’s just the right size for me, it has lots of light and it opens up to my kitchen, dining room and another small living area. The situation of the windows makes it possible for me to keep an eye on the front and back views outside.






2) If you could change one thing in this room, what would it be?

I’m happy with the room, but I am changing out the windows to be rid of the grids that are in the windows now.

3) What is your favorite item in this room?

My recliner back in the corner.

4) Tell us about your favorite event that happens in this room – is it movie night? Is it game night? Is it simply lying around and watching TV?

Since my husband passed away, I downsized to this house which is perfect for me. So this room is where I go first thing each morning for coffee and reading my Bible. When I’m home, I spend a good deal of time here with my dog Annie on my lap. I read, do my Bible studies, eat my dinner, and watch too much TV. Britbox is my favorite.

That's all. Maybe next round I will make it on time.










3 comments:

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Sorry you missed the party! I don't link up with very many of these groups, so I never do make it on time. But I guess it's a good way to meet more people. I am happy to see some pictures of your home finally! That looks like a comfortable room with a nice big window and a fireplace too! I am sure I would enjoy that room too, especially with a cup of tea and a fire in the fireplace. Is it a wood burning fp, or gas? We are eating a lot of our meals in the front of the TV these days too, although when our son Scott is home in time for supper, we eat at the table, although sometimes he takes his shower and takes a nap and gets up later and fixes himself something. He gets up really early and is very tired when he gets home, so whatever works for him is fine with us. We go ahead and eat w/o him and watch something on TV. (not news!). Have a blessed week and take care of Annie and yourself too!! Blessings.

Terri D said...

Britbox is one of my favorites too. I'm also watching a lot of Acorn TV too. Your new home is beautiful!! xo

Cathy said...

Such a pretty, comfortable looking room. Love it.