On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Blue Monday

I'm linking up today with Backyard Neighbor for Blue Monday. You can share your blue and link up too! 

Seeing a blue sky peeking through trees is always a favorite of mine.




An interesting blue sky with clouds streaming along.



Sweet Kate with her blue soccer ball

How can four years bring so much change?

A sweetheart with her balloon from
McDonald's yesterday





This is a card of the backyard garden 
which Kate made for Grandpa



16 comments:

Terri D said...

There is no better way to put a smile of the face of a Monday!! Kate is adorable!! Great photos!

Melanie said...

I really enjoyed your "blue" post. I love blue skies too. Have a blessed day.

Linda Kay said...

Such amazing blue skies. We have had those pretty regularly between the rain storms.

LV said...

Love all the various blues you shared.

Visits With Mary said...

Beautiful blue skies lifts the spirit! And sweet little Kate touches the heart. Blessings

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm liking your Blue Monday. Awesome photos!

Breathing In Grace said...

Oh, I love all your pictures. Sweet grands...nothing like our grandbabies!!! Happy Monday to you.

Jeanie said...

Hi Nonnie and thanks for visiting me at Marmelade Gypsy! I have to say I'm more than a tad envious of your wonderful blue sky! Here in Michigan it has been more than a bit cloudy, damp and gloomy! But I suspect that even if the sky was gray, with cute little grands like that you'd still see a shining world!

bj said...

Great blues...and she is so cute.

Wanda said...

Oh what a lovely array of Blues. "Am I blue, Am I blue, are these tears in my eyes, Am I blue." That old song popped into my head when I read your post.

Jill said...

Kate is absolutely adorable and love that big smile! Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Jill

Jeanne said...

Nonnie, Your post is so cute and Kate is adorable. I LOVE her art on her cards too.
Thank you for your comment and joining in Blue Monday.
Hugs,
Jeanne

NanaDiana said...

LOVE your blues, Connie. Little Kate is adorable. Happy Tuesday to you- xo Diana

Arlene G said...

Nonnie, this little ones are growing up on us!! Love seeing all the pictures of your precious ones.

shortybear said...

lovely blues

Joy Junktion said...

Blue doesn't have to be sad ... it certainly can be Beautiful! Blessings, Cindy xo